print.Reliance : Managed Print Services
Managing your print expenses is no simple task...until now.
Can you honestly answer this question: How much do you spend on printing each year?
Since IT has taken on the responsibility of print/copy devices, they are also responsible for incorporating print expenses into their annual IT budget.
Did you know that for every $1 you spend on printing, an additional $9 is needed to manage it?1 Print costs can add up quickly without you even knowing it. Consider the cost of paper, toner, color printing, fax expenses, maintaince and support...the list goes on. And not to mention the security expenses for each device.
An HP study shows that 90% of companies do not track their printing costs1.
Benefits of a Managed Print Services plan
We will come along side your organization to create a Managed Print Serivces plan that will work for you! We will strategically work with you over the long-term to reduce your yearly costs.
- You are able to identify your costs, making expense management possible.
- It ensures proper utilization of printing devices
- Provides proactive monitoring of output devices
- Supply replenishments
- Service maintenance
- Redeployment of devices
- It reduces your support requirements, freeing up your technology staff daily responsibilities.
- We assume the responsibility of the print device maintenance, support and supplies
- It reduces your quantity of vendors
- One single invoice for all your print devices services
You will avoid unreasonable print costs by having a print.Reliance plan that is made specifically to meet your company’s print needs. We will work with you to create an annual print budget that is fixed to what you want and can afford.
As Michigan's Premier Dealer for Kyocera and a partner with HP, your company will be set with the most efficient print and copy devices that will enable you to lower your print expenses and increase your productivity.
Together we will find a solution that encompasses your print needs and help you budget your print costs for the future.
» Learn how to manage your print costs with a print.Reliance service plan.