Monday, February 21, 2011
BlackBerry Curve 8530 Enterprise Activation Setup
What do I want?
I want to activate my Enterprise E-mail Account on my BlackBerry Curve 8530 and have access to my E-mail, Calendars and Contacts on my mobile device.
What do I need to accomplish this?
- A BlackBerry Curve 8530 mobile device.
- A data plan with your mobile device service provider.
- An active hosting.Reliance Essential, Professional or Premium service plan with full Exchange.
*View plan details here.
- Access to the Partner Care Center: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866.224.2929 Option 3 to retreive your Enterprise Activation password.
*Note: Your Enterprise Activation Password will expire within 24 hours, if not successfully activated after receiving your password.
How do I accomplish this?
*Setup instructions and screen shots provided by Verizon Wireless
- Call the CBI Partner Care Center at 866.224.2929 Option 3.
Tell an Applications and Systems team member that you would like an Enterprise Activation password.
Once you have received your password, continue on to Step 2.
- Select Menu.
- Select Options
- Select Advanced Options.
- Select Enterprise Activation.
*Note: If this option is not available, please click here.
- Enter your Exchange e-mail address.
Enter your Activation Password that was given to you by an Applications and Systems team member.
*Note: Your Activation Password is not the same as your Exchange e-mail password. This password is generated by the Applications and Systems team when you call in.
- Select Menu when finished entering your credentials.
- Select Activate.
- Select OK.